We are unable to open the snmpcollector probe in the Admin Console. Here is the error:
Message: The probe provisioning service at probe address /UIMDomain/UIMHub/hostname/ppm reported a failure.
Resolution: Please review the PPM probe logs and resolve any issues before continuing.
Error Code: MONS-025
Release : 20.1
Component : UIM - SNMPCOLLECTOR
On that hub-robot where snmpcollector is deployed, please do the following:
1. Rt-click and deactivate the ppm probe
2. Rt-click and delete the ppm probe.
3. Make sure physical ppm folder is deleted under ~\Nimsoft\probes\service\
4. Deploy the latest version of the ppm probe from the archive
5. Deploy mps probe to Primary hub robot
6. Clear the browser cache
7. Try opening the snmpcollector probe configuration
The latest version of ppm in the web archive is 20.10 so if you're running that version and you don't have ppm v20.10 in your archive you can download it then deploy it.