Autosys commands executed from Web UI/ECLI returns an error below:
The user name or password is incorrect.
StatusCode 500: URL: https://autosysr12.broadcom.com:9443/AEWS
The AEWS URL successfully validated in the WebUI's Configuration tab
The error is due to the missing Credential User.
Release : 12
Component : CA Workload Automation AE (AutoSys)
- A valid credential user in WebUI is a requirement for ECLI to work. A credential User is a real OS user on the Autosys application server.
- Navigate to the WebUI tab "Credentials".
- Update the valid username and password.
- Click on "Add" followed by "Validate".
- Retry the ECLI command after successful validation.
- The recommendation is to create a global credential user that will be used for all users: _GLOBAL_:<userid>
- Validate if AutosysCommandWrapper have sticky bit permissions under $AUTOSYS/bin
-rwsrwxr-x. 1 root root 36352 Nov 29 2020 AutoSysCommandWrapper
- If users configured with Active Directory must resolve authentication process to Autosys Server
Please see the section: Credentials Application