ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Cube processing job failure due to invalid linked server credentials
Article ID: 213957
Cube processing jobs fail. No additional details are provided in the SQL Server Agent job history.
The password for the service account used to connect to DLP or SEP data sources during cube processing has been changed.
Release : 2.9.x
Component : Content Pack
To update the password of the account used to query DLP or SEP data sources during cube processing, follow this procedure:
- Using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), connect to the database engine hosting the ITAnalytics database
- In Object Explorer, navigate to Server Objects > Linked Servers
- Right-click the linked server for the data source in question and select Properties
- In the Linked Server Properties window, select the Security page
- Update the password for the Be made using this security context connection login option
- Click the OK button