Instructions to point PAM to a new EEM server
On the old EEM server
- If you have Process Automation still registered to the original EEM then...
Login to EEM with EiamAdmin
Click on the Configure tab - then Applications
Click on Process Automation then in the right hand pane click on Unregister
On the PAM server
- Stop PAM
- Delete PAM.p12 from
- Run the install again from the Third Party
(it doesn't let you install the domain only).
Go through the screens to the end
Then run the Domain Installer
- After a few screens into the install it will ask you this question
Reinstall or Reconfigure Existing Install
CHOOSE Reconfigure Existing Install
- When you get to the EEM server details
1. Put in the new EEM server name if it's not already there.
2. Enter the SAME password for the EEM certification password field.
3. Tick Register Application and Register application
Wait for the message to say the application registered successfully.
- Go to the next screens do NOT make any changes and finish.
- Start the PAM process in services
pamadmin with password pamadmin
All the old data is there.
At this point you can configure EEM to work with AD etc.