UIM 20.3 with Oracle as the back end database
Attempting to create a New Ad Hoc Report fails with the error below:
ERROR CsrfGuard,http-nio-80-exec-289:45 - potential cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attack thwarted (user:<anonymous>, ip: , method:POST, uri:/cabijs/adhoc/crosstab.html, error:request token does not match session token)
ERROR AdhocAjaxController,http-nio-80-exec-297:1041 - ad hoc controller exception: Exception executing database query. Please contact your administrator. See application log for additional details. 42S02 [TibcoSoftware][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM OPERATOR CONSOLE - CABI REPORTS AND INTEGRATION
Download the attached uim_core_dashboards_utils_test_fix.jar and install using steps below:
1. Login to CABI server as superuser.
2. Go to View --> Repository. Now, navigate to "/public/ca/uim/resources/common/lib/" folder and take a backup of "uim_core_dashboards_utils.jar".
3. Once the backup is taken, please right click on the same and select Edit. On the next window, browse for the attached JAR file and select submit after uploading.
4. Create the Ad Hoc report and confirm that issue is resolve
Note: When uploading the fix, make sure it has successfully completed by ensuring that the "last modified" date of uim_core_dashboard_utils.jar in CABI shows "Today". Sometimes the upload silently fails, and you can tell it did not work if the "last modified" column was not updated, and you may have to repeat step 3 until the upload succeeds.
1. If uim_core_dashboards_pack v2.46 is redeployed from the archive to the cabi robot, will the uim_core_dashboards_utils_test_fix.jar need to be updated on CABI again?
Answer: Yes, the attached jar will need to be reapplied
2. Will this fix be included in a future GA release of uim_core_dashboards_pack?
Answer: Yes, we the fix will be included in in coming versions.