On UIM 20.3.3, when trying to save the changes to a MCS Profile on – getting the following error: -
The prior version of CDM Default Disks(s) (Enhanced) template on UIM v20.3.3 is v6.50.1 - that CDM Template version with 20.3.3 was causing problem.
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM - MON_CONFIG_SERVICE
The CDM Default Disks(s) (Enhanced) template version v6.60.1 (that is included with the package cdm_mcs_templates 6.60 ) with UIM 20.3.3 resolved the issue. We need to migrate to cdm_mcs_templates 6.60 to make it work, follow the following steps:
1. Ensure that the cdm-6.60-mc probe and cdm mcs templates package 6.60 are in the local archive on primary hub.
2. Deactivate the mon_config_service probe
3. Run the following query against the UIM database:
delete from SSRV2ProbeTemplatesPackage where probe_name = 'cdm' and probe_template_pkg_version='6.50'; (or older version that currently is on the server)
4. Delete the following directory from the primary hub server:
5. Activate the mon_config_service probe and opened the View log.
6. Deploy the cdm_mcs_templates 6.60 package to the Primary hub
7. Run the activate_probe_templates_package with 'cdm' '6.60'