We have found rows in the PRNOTE table that reference a timesheet that does not exist.
1. Identify a resource that you will be submitting a timesheet for and ensure Track Mode=PPM and Open for Time Entry=YES
2. Assign resource to a project via the Staffing module in the MUX
3. Ensure project is open for time entry and active
4. Enter timesheet and Add a note on the timesheet as well as add note on the time entry
5. Submit and approve the timesheet
6. Run the Post Timesheets job
7. Mark time period for deletion
8. Run the job(Delete Investments and Time Reporting Periods) with parameter: Delete Marked Investments with Timesheet and Transaction Data
select * from prnote
where prtablename in ('PRTimeSheet', 'PRTimeEntry')
order by prcreatedtime desc
Expected Results: The timesheet / time entries along with its corresponding notes are removed.
Actual Results: The timesheet notes remain. Only the time entry notes are removed.
Release : 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS TIME MANAGEMENT
DE60712, Fixed in 15.9.3.