- UIM installer failed and is unable to unzip automated deployment engine.
- See below errors found from automated deployment engine log:
02102021 04:42:16,272 [main] INFO AutomatedDeploymentEngineProbe - log4j: log level set to INFO. NimLogLevel=3
02102021 04:42:17,335 [main] INFO ArchiveManager - Setting Archive path to D:\CA\UIM\archive
02102021 04:42:17,335 [main] INFO ArchiveManager - Scanning D:\CA\UIM\archive for packages...
02102021 04:42:18,257 [main] ERROR ArchiveManager - Scan for packages : Error: D:\CA\UIM\archive\adevl_2.03.id-c6193aac5ba54228934387abf0b59ffe.zip could not unzip package.
net.lingala.zip4j.exception.ZipException: zip headers not found. probably not a zip file: Src 'D:\CA\UIM\archive\adevl_2.03.id-c6193aac5ba54228934387abf0b59ffe.zip', Dst 'D:\CA\UIM\probes\service\automated_deployment_engine\ade_package_temp\ac78a883-8835-4309-8213-962182655925'
Release : 20.3.3
Component : UIM - ADE
- After unzipping, the customer accidentally replaced the larger size installer package with the smaller size package, which caused the installation to fail.
This is related to uimserverpackages.zip file.
1. Check to make sure that the uimserverpackages.zip file is the right size.
2. If it is corrupted, it will cause an issue like this.
3. Verify the package is the correct size and rerun the installer.