For certain users in Clarity Modern UX the 'Submit' button in the Timesheet does not change the Timesheet status.
Even after clicking on it, the Timesheet status still remains as 'Open'
The issue is only experienced in Google Chrome browser and not in Firefox.
After reviewing the har file received from customer hthe following can be seen in the 'Response' section of the file;
<html><head><title>Request Rejected</title></head><body>The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.<br><br>Your support ID is: 1774146557982999600</body></html>
The 'Preview' section also has the following message:
The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Your support ID is: 1774146557982999600
Release : 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM TIME MANAGEMENT
Search and remove the Timesheet url from Google Chrome browser page 'All cookies and site data'
Follow the steps outlined below.
1. In Google Chrome browser, go the the 'Settings' page then click on 'Privacy and Security' which is on the Navigation menu on the left of the page.
2. Then under 'Privacy and Security' section on the right side of the page click on 'Cookies and other site data'
3. Next click on 'See all coockies and site data'
4. Now search for the url of the Clarity timesheet page and delete them from this page.
5. Also click on 'Clear browsing data' which is in the 'Privacy and Security' section. Ensure 'Cookies and other site data' is ticked. From the 'Time range', select 'All Time' to delete all cookies.