Configuration to prevent a user from uploading a file using Google Drive.
Release : SGOS 6.7.x, 7.x
Component : ProxySG and ASG.
Using the 'Application Classification' feature, the proxy could identify the Google Drive application and its operation like a uploading a file. Below are the steps to create the rule or policy.
1. Please make sure the request to Google Drive is being SSL intercepted in the policy.
2. On the VPM, add a rule under the Web Access Layer, then right click on Destination > Set > New > Combined Destination Object.
3. On the Combined Destination Object, name the object accordingly, then click on New > Application Name > Search for Google Drive, select it and then click OK.
4. On the Combined Destination Object, name the object accordingly, then click on New > Application Operation > Search for 'Upload Files', select it and then click OK.
5. Then add both objects as shown under the screen shot below. Click OK.
6. Select the 'combined object' that you created above to the rule. Then the rule should look like the one below.