The Investment Allocation job is taking 5 times longer to run.
There have been no significant changes in terms of Clarity data.
Releases: up through 16.0.1
Reference the following KB for enhancements to the job in 16.0.2: Investment Allocation Job - Purpose & Overview
Increases in job runtimes can increase due to a database configuration/maintenance issue.
Please open a case with Support.
1. Provide the Oracle AWR report for the one-hour snapshot for when the job is running at poor performance.
2. Provide the Oracle AWR report for the one-hour snapshot for when the job was performing at normal performance.
On the AWR showing evidence of the performance issue related to the job, the AWR should provide recommendations where the DBA team can review and implement the advisory and
check if the performance of the Investment Allocation job after implementing the changes.
Check if one or more of the following are occurring during the job run as per the AWR report:
1. Is RMAN DR activity taking place?
2. Is a database export being performed?
3. Is auditing enabled?
4. Is there an undersized SGA (system global area)?