SUMMARY: Project Hierarchy Doesn't Display When Child Link Removed
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Open the "Investment Rollup" Object, and go to the "Views" tab
2. On the "Financial Rollup (Basic)" row click the "Layout" button.
3. Remove Selected Columns until you only have about 5 left (ensure Child is one of them). Save and Return.
4. On the "Views" tab in the same "Financial Rollup" row click "Fields".
5. Click the "Properties" button for "Child".
6. On the "Link" option, set it to "Select", which will remove the link.
That you can view the hierarchy, but the Child rows won't display as a link
The Hierarchy does not display.
If you add more columns on the "Layout" it will start to work again. It appears around 9-10 fields are needed, but it may be based on the type of fields chosen.
Release : 15.9
Component : CA PPM PROJECT MANAGEMENT
This issue is being tracked as Defect - DE60646.