How do I configure the memory settings for the IWS connector?
Release : 6.2.0-1
Component : AUTOMIC AUTOMATION INTELLIGENCE ENGINE
1. Stop the IWS connector by running /<IWS Connector Install Dir>/shutdown.sh
2. Verify tomcat stops by running:
ps -eaf | grep tomcat
It may take a few minutes to stop.
3. Edit/Create an /<IWS Connector Install Dir>/bin/setenv.sh file
4. Add the line below to the file with the amount of memory you want to dedicate to the IWS Connector. This should be less then your total available memory.
5. Save the file.
6. Start the IWS connector by running /<IWS Connector Install Dir>/bin/startup.sh
7. Verify you can see the line JAVA_OPTS="-Xms4096m -Xmx8192m" in the output of "ps -eaf | grep tomcat"