The Spectrum OneClick Connection Log is showing the following error:
Release : Any
Component : Spectrum OneClick
As the message states, OneClick (OC) lost communication with the landscape. Possible root causes:
- Is the SpectroSERVER (SS) process running on that system. If not:
Did the SS crash? If so, restore to a previously saved database and start as normal. Then trouble shoot why the SS cashed.
If the SS did not crash, start the SS normally.
- A network issue between the OC and the SS system
- A firewall preventing communication between the SS and OC systems. Please reference the "Communication Across Firewalls" section of the documentation concerning the required ports for OC and SS communication.
- Ensure hostname resolution between the SS and OC AND between the OC and SS systems. Hostname resolution should be good both ways.
- Ensure the OC system hostname or ip address is in the $SPECROOT/.hostrc file on the SS system
- Check the $SPECROOT/tomcat/webapps/spectrum/META-INF/context.xml file and ensure the "locServerName" parameter is pointing to the correct Main Location Server (MLS) system and the "adminUserName" parameter is a valid Spectrum user model in the SS database.
- Are both the SS and OC systems running the same Spectrum version? You can check the $SPECROOT/Install-Tools/.history file on both systems to verify.