How to customize and install SYSVIEW VTAM.
SYSVIEW 15.0 & 16.0 - z/OS supported releases -
Install VTAM Support:
- Copy the SYSVAPPL member from the data set sysview.CNM4BSAM to the SYS1.VTAMLST dataset.
- Set the ACBNAME parameter on the first APPL statement in the SYSVAPPL member.
- Add the SYSVAPPL name to the ATCCON member in the SYS1.VTAMLST dataset.
- VTAM definitions must be in the SYSVIEW CNM4SCFG(GSVXGSVX):
(MAIN) GSVXGSVB |VTAM-Applid A11IPX01
(MAIN) GSVXGSVB |VTAM-SPO-Applid SYSVPO00
Start SYSVIEW VTAM:
- By DEFAULT, the user INIT Parms for the SYSVUSER STC point to SVW$USER,
the start for SYSVIEW VTAM is in the parmlib member SVW$USER, for example:
SYSVUSER STC should contain these messages for VTAM:
GSVX408I (VTAM) Now accepting logons to applid SYSVT3 (or network name SYSVIEW)
GSVX571I (VTAM) VTAM task initialization complete