Static Dependent Lists lookup attribute values are not displayed in the Modern UX, instead the dropdown list shows - - None - -
This works well in Classic UI. It only affects the MUX
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create Static Dependent Lists Lookup with at least three levels.
2. Go to Values tab and create three values using the same code/id for the first and third values of the first level and third level in the lookup.
3. Associate the lookup to an attribute. Configure first level as the entry level and third level as the exit level.
4. Add the attributes to list or properties view in the Modern UX.
5. Click on the dropdown to select a value.
Expected Results: Values are presented for selection and listed in the dropdown.
Actual Results: Values for selection are not presented in the list and the list displays - - None - - in the dropdown.
This is caused by DE60407
This is fixed in 15.9.3
app-ca.log file shows an error like:
ERROR 2021-05-14 10:27:56,804 [http-nio-1577-exec-350] ppm.rest (clarity:admin:136671805__3035B007-4DB7-434B-A766-2714FE252EA7:PPM_REST_API) RestAPILookupServiceImpl :: Problem occurred while reading lookup values for lookupType: M_PROJECT_ALLOC
SQL error code: 8115
Error message: [CA Clarity][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Arithmetic overflow error