My JasperSoft Server 7.1.1 for External CABI for UIM tomcat crashes every day.
Looking at the tomcat log, you can see the errors piling up starting from Dec 8th 11:27, around the time the integration was setup.
2020-12-07 14:51:31,258 ERROR RenderViewExceptionInterceptor,http-nio-8080-exec-4:55 - Internal server error occurred. Please contact your system administrator.
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: An exception occurred processing JSP page [/WEB-INF/decorators/decoratorMinimalComponents.jsp] at line 
2020-12-08 11:28:57,524 ERROR HandlerExecutionChain,http-nio-8080-exec-3:173 - HandlerInterceptor.afterCompletion threw exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot call sendError() after the response has been committed
• Reinstalled the CABI - Same behaviour there, the server runs fine for a while and then the tomcat crashes
• Customer seeing the same issue on three different environments that are crashing.
• CABI also crashes even when the cabi_external probe is deactivated.
• Removing the dashboards does not help.
• Both JRE_HOME and JAVA_HOME server variables pointing to the jre provided with Broadcom's CABI Jasper Report Server installation:
CABI external probe 4.20
CABI 7.1.1 on CentOS Linux release 7.8.2003 (Core)
• this issue could because of RAM Memory space available
• Check whether you have the RAM space available(based on the Xms and XMX values).
• Check whether you have "setenv.sh" file in ../CA/SC/CA Business Intelligence/apache-tomcat/bin folder.
add "-Djava.awt.headless=true" to the setenv.sh file like below :
-Djava.awt.headless=true parameter should be added in the same file in JAVA_OPTS parameter value after the license directory.
So, it should be something like this:
JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Djs.license.directory=../webapps/jasperserver-pro -Djava.awt.headless=true"