We are calling Data extract from Process using "Run Job" Action in a process step, but they are getting error as "ERROR NJS-0119: At least one parameter is invalid. Check the parameters and submit again".
When checked Admin side Data Extract Job "Process ID" Parameter is mandatory and Read Only. This Parameter is not coming when we try to call as Run Job.
Data Extract all parameters are not loading while adding it in a RUN JOB step.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create job definition by going to Administrator->Reports and Jobs
2. Job Definition Name = Data Extractor
Job Definition ID = data_ext
Content Source = Customer
Description = Data Extractor
Active flag is one
Executable Type = Java
Executable Name = com.niku.bpm.jobs.ExecuteProcessJob
Enable Log = On
Enable Output = Yes
3. Click Save and Continue to go to Parameters tab
4. Create parameter
Parameter Label = Process ID
Bind Parameter Code = process_code
Type = Browse
Default = Set to any process you have in the system no object based
Required = ON
Read-only = ON
5. Click on Save and Return
6. Now create test process from where you will attempt to execute above created job via Run Job action
7. After attempting to create Run Job action and trying to save you will get an error "NJS-0119: At least one parameter is invalid. Check the parameters and submit again."
Expected Results: You should be able to see Read-only parameters via Run Job action just like you see them when attempting to run a job via Home->Reports and Jobs
Actual Results: You get an error "NJS-0119: At least one parameter is invalid. Check the parameters and submit again."
Release : 15.5.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
DE60450, Fixed in 16.0.