We are using exchange_Monitoring probe v5.32 to monitor our exchange infrastructure but we are facing some issue while trying to open the probe GUI in the Infrastructure Manager.
Its showing blank, and there is no configuration option or parameters present in the GUI.
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM - EXCHANGE_MONITOR 5.32
1. Deploy the latest exchange_monitor release v5.40.
2. Check the Probe Specific Software Requirements here:
Make sure you cover all of the probe's dependencies/requirements listed at the above url, and deploy all of the probes mentioned there including:
- perfmon v1.63 or later
- ntservices v3.50 or later
- ntevl v4.32 or later
- processes v4.70 or later
3. Cold start the probe (Deactivate-Activate)
4. Select the exchange_monitor probe and hold down the SHIFT key and rt-click to enter Raw Configure.
5. Change the loglevel to 5, and logsize to 50000.
6. Select the exchange_monitor probe again, and hold down the Shift key, and double-click on it to open it anew so it refetches the GUI bits from the exchange_monitor probe in the local Primary hub archive.