- If an OBS has an object associated to it, restricted at the lowest level, you cannot move a unit of that OBS below another unit, if the target unit already has child units.
- This happens even if all units do not have any Attached Instances of the Associated Object.
- When you try to move one of the units that have no instances attached to a unit that already has a child unit, the unit with the child unit will not be available to be selected for the move.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to the application
- Navigate to Administration, Organization and Access: OBS
- Create an Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS) with multiple levels (at least 3 levels or more)
- Select an Associated Object and set the Association Mode = 'Lowest Level'
- Create OBS Units at different levels
- Try to move the existing OBS Units up and down the levels
Expected Result: We expected the movement of the OBS Unit to be allowed at any level.
Actual Result: We are only allowed to move the OBS Unit to an existing OBS Unit that does not have any children OBS units yet. Once at least one unit is added to that level, we cannot add more units