Running Federation Services, when Policy Server receives request
SAMLRequest from SP side, the smaccess logs show line like this
one. How is it possible to insert in the log line the caller IP
Address in Federation journeys ?
AssertionGenerate pvvnpwss01 [24/Mar/2021:11:52:59 +0100] "
WINGIUMAN20701" "samlsp:wsd_internet_partnership Visit /"   
Policy Server 12.8SP5 on RedHat 7;
Client IP in Policy Server smaccess log for Federation is not
implemented in Siteminder as per version 12.8SP5.
Open an Enhancement Request (Idea) here if you'd like to get this
option in the future releases :
1. Go to the "All Ideas" page :
2. Click on the "Add" button.
3. In the "Select categories...", select "Layer7 Access Management".
4. Write a title in the "title" box.
5. Write a complete description of the Enahcement Request or
Certification you'd like to post.
6. Click on "Save" to get the Idea submitted !