Hello, when trying to download Netmaster 12.2 maintenance in CA CSM, MSM is telling me that two Site ID's are not available.
Is this something configurable in CSM or does it go by my ID?
Updating CA NetMaster File Transfer Management - MVS 12.2) 2021-04-05 21:04:10,262 (QuickRelUpdateCmd.java NetMaster File Transfer Management - MVS at release 12.2 is not available for the site IDs : 123456,234324
Release : 12.2
Component : Netmaster Suite
Component: Mainframe Software Management
In CSM, you must verify that the name being selected in CSM for Netmaster is the EXACT same name as is found in support.broadcom.com under Mainframe/Product Downloads.
1. Go to Support Online, select Mainframe Software, then Product Downloads.
2. Search on your product. For Netmaster the product is Mainframe Network Management.
3. Drill down to the product you are trying to use in CSM. For Netmaster there are multiple variations, but you will only have one listed.
Example of variations include
CA NetMaster Network Management for TCP/IP MVS
CA NetMaster Network Management for TCP/IP MIPS MVS
CA NetMaster Network Management for TCP/IP MSU MVS
5. If the name does not match, the following steps may correct this
a) Go into CSM
b) go to ‘show hidden products’ option under the products tab, and you should see the product(s) listed same as on the support site
c) unhide the products
d) click on ‘update complete product list’ again
download of maintenance should work.
6. You may want to clean up any old stuff in there, but it may require a delete and re-migration of your SMP/E environment in order to see the new product lists.