ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Disabling or Removing the Aria widget
Article ID: 211923
CA Service Management - Service Desk Manager
CA Service Desk Manager
Having decided not to use the Aria Chatbot, how to remove the Chatbot widget from the Service Point interface?
Release : 17.3
Component : XFLOW INTERFACE FOR SDM
- Login to the SDM UI as an Administrator
- Navigate to Administration -> xFlow Interface -> ServicePoint -> Configurations
- Open the configuration detail currently in use
- Go to Feature Configurations -> Chat Engine
- If Chat Engine is not there, add it as a feature
- Edit the Feature and select None as the Value. (Can also select Support Automation as well)
- Recycle both the SDM and xFlow services
Please see the following which discusses the features for Service Point that are available: