Reference https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/intelligent-automation/workload-automation-agent-for-informatica/12-0/installing/install-ca-wa-agent-for-informatica/Configure-Informatica-Plugin.html#concept.dita_0e8193e5-433f-4ec0-965e-2ae231b8faba_libsLinux for listing of libraries, drivers and other files required for the Informatica plugin to work with the release of Informatica that you are running on each respective platform.
- These drivers are the IDP drivers that you will need to get from the Informatica server itself or from Informatica support.
- Windows drivers will not work on Linux/UNIX systems. Neither will Linux/UNIX drivers work on Windows.
Now that you've gathered the required files,
- Create a directory in the agent installation path called infa_drivers.
- Copy all of the IDP drivers you just gathered into the infa_drivers folder.
- Further down page, you will see section that talks about JARS.
- Download log4j-license.txt & log4j-1.2.8.jar from https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/log4j/log4j/1.2.8 and save them in the jars/ext directory located beneath the root of the agent.
- Copy the pmserversdk.jar and jlmapi.jar files from your Informatica server; as documented, into the jars/ext directory beneath the root of the agent.
- Install the Informatica Plugin
- Execute the PluginInstaller script as advised in the documentation and provide appropriate responses to the interview questions with respect to your Informatica environment.
Note: You will need to work with your Informatica support team if you are unsure about responses to any of the interview questions.
- Now that the plugin is installed, let's return to the documentation. Look for section titled "List of .res, .dat, .bin files"
- Copy the 4 files mentioned from the Informatica server location as documented to the config/informatica/locale directory located beneath the root of the agent.
- Create a directory called security in the config/informatica/ folder located beneath the root of the agent.
- Copy the below files from your Informatica server to this location:
- Copy the domains.infa file from your Informatica server to the config/informatica directory located beneath the root of the agent.
- Edit the cybAgent script
- Add the full path to the infa_drivers directory that you created earlier (/opt/CA/WA_Agent/12_0/infa_drivers) to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
- Add the INFA_DOMAINS_FILE & INFA_TRUSTSTORE variables as documented and save the changes when done.
- Back to the documentation, scroll down to the "Install JDBC Drivers for your Database" section.
- Download the JDBC drivers for your database and copy them to the jars/ext directory located beneath the root of the agent.
- Finally, restart your agent and set up Informatica job for testing.