UIM 20.3.3 (did not test earlier versions but may exist there too)
Steps to reproduce:
- open Operator Console and log in
- navigate to "Settings" Menu
- navigate to "Dashboard Designer" and create some dashboard
- don't save the dashboard or anything, but just walk away from the computer. Let it sit there for 10 minutes or so until the session is timed out.
- now try to exit/cancel or save the dashboard, or do some other change within the dashboard portlet.
- you will get timed out on your session and usually get a screen asking you to click here to go to operator console
- when you click there it sends you to the following URL:
The /settings/ part of the URL is wrong but it seems to be retaining it because that's where Dashboard Designer is under. So the browser will constantly go into a refresh loop on this URL And not display anything.
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM OPERATOR CONSOLE - WASP & CORE
Navigate back to the base URL of operator console to remove the /settings/ path.
This is resolved in UIM 20.33HF1.