Modern Grid is Capitalizing the Attribute Name. For letters within parenthesis (example (s) shows as (S).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. In Classic Clarity, go to Administration, Studio: Objects, Project, Attributes tab
2. Click the 'New' button
3. Create a new attribute by entering the required information including API Attribute ID
For attribute name, add parenthesis in the name. Example: Additional Manager(s)
4. In New UI, go to the Project Grid
5. In New UI, go to Projects, Filter with Attributes
6. Add the new attribute created (Additional Manager(s)) to the column view by selecting from the Column Panel
Expected Results: Attribute name shows as created without any capital in the Parenthesis. In this example, Additional Manager(s).
Actual Results: Capital Letter shows in the parenthesis (In this example, Additional Manager(S).
This is reported as Defect DE58206
Clarity PPM 15.x
This is planned to be fixed on a future release.