After starting with xFlow, it seems to work correct. When typing in searchfield it is responding with what should be shown in each tried searchcase.
Switching to ServicePoint and then switching back to xflow - nothing manually done in Servicepoint.
NO search-response on xFlow till browser cache is cleared and xFlow service restart.
ServicePoint does not show any results for typed things.
Access to SearchServer principally seems to work, because I can see and use more-button.
Added additional rule i.e. Custom configuration, Employee role to the existing user which was showing different behavior
Release : 126.96.36.199
Component : XFLOW INTERFACE FOR SDM
German Locale specific
Perform the below configuration steps
1. In administration xFlow had employee as an allowed role.
2. You can find it going: SDM Administration à App-Configuration à xFlow
Analyst à Select Access Type Administration à Apps à xFlow Analyst à
3. In this list employee had been available before I deleted it from this list.
4. After deleting it from xFlow’s roles problem no longer occurs.
Switch to ServicePoint:
1. Employee here no longer available. If it is available in above roles, it is selected, because ServicePoint runs as employee (Servicepoint only has employee-role).
2. Now, employee cannot be selected and it goes to Administrator because it is default.