Some confusion exists on whether the WSS Agent can be run on virtualized environments such as VDIs.
The following details highlights the environments we do and do not support with WSS Agent :
- WSS Agent 7.1.1 or later supports virtual environments that present a full virtual machine exclusive to each user.
- Environments where it does NOT work:
- NOT supported where multiple users share a single installation of the operating system.
- NOT supported on Windows Server OS's.
- NOT supported in terminal server environments such as Citrix, XenApp, WVD (Windows Virtual Desktops), etc..