SUMMARY: In the Modern UX when not attempting to update money type attribute it is observed a refresh happening and value appears to disappear and come back up prompting confusion to the end users.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to Clarity as Administrator
2. Create an attribute on the investment object of Money type with Reference another attribute of this object = Currency Code. Ensure to add API Attribute ID
3. Navigate to Modern UX and add newly created attribute to the blueprint.
4. Create new Idea in Modern UX and go to Properties.
5. Try to change any field, now click on the attribute created in Step 2, but don't change the value. Notice refresh is happening even though no update to the field was made.
Note: Same behavior was observed on the Fly-Out
Expected Results: It should not force refresh if no value was updated.
Actual Results: refresh is happening even though no update to the field was made.
Release : 15.9.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
DE60201, Under review by Engineering team.