We are facing 502 and 404 error codes from jboss in production environment.
Release : 4.3
Component : CA Embedded Entitlements Manager
• We reviewed the Production environment and found the root cause. Details are as follows.
• ITPAM is configured with a two-node cluster behind the F5 Loadbalancer.
• When we hit the Loadbalancer URL (LBHostname/itpam), we are not able to access anything. (Page can't be displayed).
• We tried with Direct PAM URL (https://pamnode1_hostname:8443/itpam), it's working as expected and able to login to PAM
So, the problem is, the load balancer is not listening and delegating the calls to backend ITPAM nodes.
If it was working earlier, then the reason is any one of the following.
1) Changes to the load balancer
2) PAM might be reinstalled from http to https but the ports may not be changed at F5 side
Please ask your F5 admin to configure the PAM nodes (Node1 and Node2). Port must be secure ports, 8443 and 443
Direct URL of PAM nodes are
So, we need to configure F5 iRules accordingly. Please refer to the doc for more details