While trying to rename a Job or Task, this error "The ROLLBACK TRANSACTION request has no corresponding BEGIN TRANSACTION"
started happening after:
1. Scenario one: attaching the GSS database from another SQL server but using a different account than the original one:
Restored a copy of his existing database to a newly installed GSS 3.3 RU6 server.
The account used for their ghost database on the original SQL server was ".\ghost3svc"
On the new SQL server, the account is "domain\svcGhost"
2. Scenario 2: upgrading using a different SQL account: (for example, they used SA originally and they were using nt authentication during the upgrade).
SA account was originally used to connect to the database and during the upgrade they were using NT Authentication.
The customer's problem is an incorrect user configuration in the 'eXpress' database:
1. Have GSS 3.3 RU3 using SQL Instance 1 with configured Login (account1)
2. Backed up eXpress db and restored it to another SQL Instance 2 with configured Login (domain account2)
3. Run GSS 3.3 RU6 installation to new clean machine using SQL Instance 2 and domain account2.
GSS 3.3 RUx