Note:: If Windows server is 2008 ensure for 126.96.36.199 and above at least windows should be 2012 server and subsequently as per the release requirements.
Note:: Production cannot be on a single server it should follow multi tier architecture recommended by Broadcom or what current servers are following.
Take a snapshot of the machine before installation is starting.
- Check the login user account of the system should be admin, before starting the installation process.
- Verify start_parameters.ini file in the installation folder have the right DB password entries.
- Verify DB port is proper in .ora file.
- Take the backup of full folders.
- Verify all the windows prereqs are properly configured before installation.
- Perform uninstallation.
- Verify IIS web tools or any additional tools are properly installed and not corrupted.
- ISAPI filters need to be corrected by removing the web tracker tool.
- Virtual directory won't get created properly and need to be created manually for uninstall/install in the same box.
- Perform IISReset once installation is completed.
- Verify all the background oblicore windows services are properly getting started.
- Login to the application and perform basic sanity of saving randomly some pages.
- Post installation Adapters need to be migrated following the adapters migration document.