If the financial department has an ampersand in the ID such as Dept&Dept the locations are not available to select in MUX.
An error is shown in app-ca logs as
ppm.rest (clarity:lw:6046192__1D3B66AF-7C69-496A-A539-60C86F44446C:PPM_REST_API) LookupFilterParser :: Invalid lookup [LOOKUP_PARAM_LOC_ID] filter [((searchText startsWith '%') and (param_department_code_constrain = 'dept].
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Home / Departments
2. Create a new department where the Department ID has an ampersand such as Dept&Dept
3. Choose an entity to associate it
4. Choose a parent department if desired
5. Add a location
6. Go to Projects (or Ideas or an Investment)
7. Create a new project in the Grid
8. Add Department and Location to your view
- Select the Department you created
- Click on the location field to try to add the location
Note: You can also add Department and Location to your blueprint and recreate it in the details as well.
Expected Results: Locations display
Actual Results: Only None is available to select.
Special character of ampersand is causing the filter to not parse correctly when trying to select associated locations.
Release : 15.9.0 and 15.9.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Reported as DE60144.