- Shows Failure while making changes
- Unable to delete or rotate logs on Content Analysis (CA)
- Running CA 2.x version 126.96.36.199 or lower
- Boot failure after reboot (expected or unexpected)
- /data partition low on space, and troubleshooting logs and packet captures have been removed from the GUI
An issue was discovered in which all Content Analysis 2.x devices are susceptible to filling the /data partition with a telemetry error logs.
This is bug NPPCAS-66202
This issue was fixed in Content Analysis 188.8.131.52. Permanent resolution is to upgrade the device to 184.108.40.206 or later.
This issue does have a workaround of deleting telemetry logs using the following commands:
ma-settings telemetry disable
ma-settings telemetry enable
ma-actions restart telemetry daemon.
The above workaround may not function, and return errors. Alternative to this, restore defaults to reclaim the space.