SUMMARY: Modern UX - Create Project Button Displaying When Resource Does Not Have Create Rights
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
This assumes some latency in the environment
1. Create a Resource within Clarity. Ensure it has the Global Rights to View and Edit (no Create rights)
2. Log in the MUX with the Resource
3. Go to the Project Grid View
4. While the page is loading, the "+" icon will display, and if there is enough latency in the environment it may display long enough to click the icon.
5. You may start to populate the Project information, but it will not let you save, since you do not have rights.
6. Sometimes the page will refresh to display the list of existing Projects, and the text entered in the Project you attempted in create in step 5, may populate to the Project on the top of the list. If you're not paying attention, it's possible to replace the name in error.
The button to create Projects should never display
The icon briefly displays on load. If there is latency the icon may display long enough to click.
Release : 15.7.X, 15.8.X, 15.9.X
Component : CA PPM APPLICATION
This issue is resolved in the upcoming release 15.9.2 and is related to defect DE59990.