In NUX Error Login popup displays Clarity logo instead of custom logo
SUMMARY: Login Logo Not Displaying Correctly At Error
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Log into the Clarity MUX interface.
2. Click on "Administration" and go to "System Settings"
3. Assign a logo to the "Login Logo"
4. Log out, you'll see the new Logo now displays on the Login page
5. In the Username/Password field enter incorrect information to cause an error
6. The original "Clarity" logo will display instead of the custom logo.
The custom logo should consistently display
The out of the box logo will display when an error occurs
Release : 15.9.1
Component : CA PPM STUDIO
This issue is slated to be resolved in 15.9.2. For reference the defect ID is: DE59989.