In the Modern UX, when the language is set to 'French',the project attribute Objective has a value that is translated incorrectly.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Set Language to French in Classic UI - Home, Account Settings, Language = French
2. Log in to the Modern UX as the French user
3. Go to any generic grid such as 'Projets' (Projects)
4. Add a string field such as the 'Nom' (Name) field in the Filter Section
5. The user will see 5 options for the filtering mode operators
Non Vide (Is Empty)
N'est pas vide (Is Not Empty)
Est égal à (Is Equal To)
Est différent de (Is Not Equal To)
Expected Results: The French translation for 'Is Empty' should appear as 'Est vide'.
Actual Results: The French translation for 'Is Empty' appears as 'Non Vide'.
Release : SAAS
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
This is reported as DE59950 and is targeted to be resolved at the earliest.