The AD 15.1 base install is at level S1909, which is maintenance level CARS1909. It includes all maintenance up to 31 August 2019.
All PTFs published since 1 September 2019 need to be downloaded.
First find all PTfs for AD 15.1 and then filter them by that date.
Follow these steps to download and then receive and apply the maintenance:
- Sign in to https://support.broadcom.com/
- Click on Mainframe Software
- Click on Product Downloads
- In Search Your Product type datacom
- Click on DATACOM
- Click on Solution Downloads
- CA Datacom/AD MVS should be the first on the list, click on 15.1.
- This will show all current PTFs
- Change SHOW PER PAGE to 100
- Filter the results by entering a date in the SINCE: field. Enter 09/01/2019
- Currently, there are 224 PTFs
- Click ADD ALL TO CART
- Click on Cart in the menu line
- Scroll to the bottom and click the blue button under Complete PTF package, it will turn grey
- Click on Checkout
- In the Cart History download the cart zip file
- FTP the CART .zip file to z/OS.
- In z/OS run CAUNZIP to unzip the file. It will create an SMPNTS file
- Use the JCL that is created in the ZIPRPT DD of the CAUNZIP job output to RECEIVE FROMNTS the SYSMODs.
- Download the latest ERROR HOLDDATA
- Download CA RS and HIPER ++ASSIGN Statements
- Receive HOLDDATA and PTFs
- Apply all the maintenance using SAMPJCL member AAX80APM