Here are the two examples and corresponding documentation for review, that discuss sending out reminders/notification on recurring basis to keep Project Managers updated on projects.
Action items are configured via Home > Personal > Organizer > Action Items
- Action items would need to be run at each project instance.
- Action Items can not be triggered via Clarity Job
- Configure a Notification Template - Notification templates correspond to specific functional areas, such as action items: Configure Notifications and Notification Templates
- For notification/reminder every week across all projects you can use process/gel script for example, you can create custom actions that include custom gel script that include notification/reminder to pm's across all projects.
- Process can be triggered via Clarity Job.