Recently, when I provisioned and resource to a project and saved their profile, and noticed that when I went back to revise their permission I did not see the "No Access" option.
DE59011: [Opened 12.15.2020] On the Project Users page, filtering for No Access is returning erroneous results
Release : SAAS
Component : AGILE CENTRAL
The current "Fix" was to remove the "No Access" filter in the "Project Users" page because this filter does not seem to provide any useful information to a customer. A user that is not supposed to have access to a Project should never be listed and listing all users that have no access to that project could become very cumbersome.