Process is not starting when a document is moved to a different folder.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a new process.
Administration => Data Administration => Processes => New
2. Select "thisDocument", in the Objects tab, so the process is associated to the Document.
3. Select the option "Auto-start", start event "Create and Update".
4. Set an option to start the process when the Document Folder is changed
Start Condition for Update ( Document Folder ID != Document Folder ID [Previous Value] )
5. On a project, Go to Collaboration => Documents.
6. Create some folders.
Actions => New Folder.
6. Add one document to one of the folders.
Actions => Add Documents.
7. The process with be triggered, as it is triggering when a document is created or updated.
8. Move the document to a different folder.
Select the Document => Actions => Move => Select the folder => Move.
9. The document is moved to the new folder.
Expected Results: An instance of the process is triggered, as the document folder ID is changing.
Actual Results: No instance(s) of the processes are triggered when the document is moved to a different folder.