Process is not starting when a document is moved to a different folder.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Create a new process.
- Administration => Data Administration => Processes => New
- Select "thisDocument", in the Objects tab, so the process is associated to the Document.
- Select the option "Auto-start", start event "Create and Update".
- Set an option to start the process when the Document Folder is changed
- Start Condition for Update ( Document Folder ID != Document Folder ID [Previous Value] )
- On a project, Go to Collaboration => Documents.
- Create some folders.
- Add one document to one of the folders.
- Actions => Add Documents.
- The process with be triggered, as it is triggering when a document is created or updated.
- Move the document to a different folder.
- Select the Document => Actions => Move => Select the folder => Move.
- The document is moved to the new folder.
Expected Results: An instance of the process is triggered, as the document folder ID is changing.
Actual Results: No instance(s) of the processes are triggered when the document is moved to a different folder.