UIM CABI Scheduled Jobs - edit and delete icons do not work
Article ID: 209197
CA Unified Infrastructure Management On-Premise (Nimsoft / UIM)
DX Infrastructure Management
CA Unified Infrastructure Management for z Systems
CA Unified Infrastructure Management SaaS (Nimsoft / UIM)
After scheduling jobs in CABI for UIM 20.3, the edit and delete icons display, but they don't work. They are superimposed over the Enabled checkbox:
- The css file used needs to be updated.
Release : UIM 20.3 or higher
Component : UIM - CABI
To fix the problem with the edit and delete buttons not working, take the following steps:
- Download the attached "overrides_custom.css" file
- Login to CABI server using superuser credentials.
- Click View->Repository
- Go to "themes" and right click on "ca_theme" and then select "Download the theme". Keep this downloaded theme for future reference.
- Now, click on ca_theme and you will see 3 files on the right side. Click on "Overrides_custom.css" and select Edit:
- In the next window, browse for the downloaded overrides_custom.css file(in the first step) and click on Submit.
After these steps are followed, the schedules list should look and function normally:
Note: depending on your CABI installation, the files may not be under ca_theme as above. Instead, you can find them under Unified Infrastructure Management->Themes->default
After downloading the file rename it from 1614191909445__overrides_custom.css to overrides_custom.css.