The Idea to Project conversion processes are failing whenever the idea to be converted contains an attachment.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Studio > Objects > Investment object
2. Create an attachment type attribute on the Investment object
3. Studio > Objects > Idea object > Views
4. Add the attribute to the Idea Property view
5. Studio > Objects > Project object > Views
6. Add the attribute to the Project Property view
7. Administration > Data Administration > Processes
8. Create a process:
Primary object: Idea
Start step > System Action > Convert Idea to Project
Then go to finish Step
Validate the process
9. Home > Demand Management > Ideas
10. Create an idea.
11. Upload a document to the attachment type attribute created on Step 2
12. Go to the Processes tab
13. Initiate the process created on Step 8
Expected Results: The process to succeed and a project to be created.
Actual results: The process fails. the project is not created
bg-ca.log file states:
ERROR 2021-02-22 07:57:31,981 [Action Execution Pipeline 0 (tenant=clarity)] niku.xql2 (clarity:process_admin:5938061__47D42BCF-AD37-43B8-9899-7850D84609A2:none) Exception while copying custom attributes from idea to project
com.niku.union.odf.exception.ODFServiceException: An exception occurred while trying to update an object instance project
Caused by: com.niku.union.odf.exception.ODFException: com.niku.union.utility.MessageKeyException: The following file(s) were not uploaded, because a virus was detected: (TestFile).pptx.
1. Go to Administration > General Settings > Document Manager Options > Authorized File Extensions
2. Add any extension you wish: pdf, pptx, docx
3. Save changes
4. Remove the Extension > Save changes
Alternative, for security purposes, specify the file extensions allowed to be uploaded.