Automic Automation Intelligence service not created after upgrade from 5.x on Windows
Release : 6.2.0
Component : AUTOMIC AUTOMATION INTELLIGENCE ENGINE
1. Open Windows Services (services.msc) and look for the Automic Automation Intelligence services, if it is not there after upgrade follow the steps below.
2. Confirm that the "Automic Automation Intelligence (service).exe" file is in the <Install Directory>\daemon directory.
3. Download the attached AAI_service.reg file attached to this document or copy the following to a file and save it as a *.reg file.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Automic Automation Intelligence]
"DisplayName"="Automic Automation Intelligence"
"Description"="Run the server as a service"
4. Copy it to the AAI server, and once it is there, double click it to create the registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Automic Automation Intelligence
5.Open regedit, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Automic Automation Intelligence and edit the ImagePath key to reflect the directory you have JAWS/AAI installed.
6. Reboot the server, and you should now see the Automic Automation Intelligence service show up. This service should be started in order to get AAI accessible and functioning.