How to find the ID of a component in the DX Netops Performance Management Data Aggregator
Release : 20.2
Component : CA Performance Center
To find the Data Aggregator ID of a component such as a CPU, Interface, etc.:
1) In the DX Netops Portal navigate to:
->Monitored Items Management
2) Find and select the device in question.
3) Select the "Polled Metric Families" tab
4) Click the row (not the text) of the Metric Family the components are related to such as CPU, Interface, etc (see screenshot below for example areas that can be clicked):
You should see the list of components in the view at the bottom of the page.
5) In the Components view, hover your mouse over the column headers such as "Name", "Descriptom", etc.
You should see a gear icon appear.
6) Click the gear icon, then Columns, and check the ID box.
This will cause the ID column to appear.
7) Find the component(s) of interest and note the ID.
See the circled areas in the screenshots below for an example: