The Availability Rate never resets or decreases when removing a team member. Even when removing all members from a Team, the Availability Rate does not change.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a team in the Modern UX
2. Add two resources to the team
3. Update the resources allocation to both be 100%
4. Go to Classic - Home - Resources
5. Open the properties of the Team
6. Notice that the Availability is showing as 16 as expected
7. Back in the Modern UX, remove one of the resources from the team
8. Go back to Classic and check the Availability of the Team
Expected Results: The availability is updated to 8.
Actual Results: The availability remains at 16.
Note: If additional resources are added to the team (or even if the same resource is added back), the availability rate increases even further. For example, if we were to add another resource with 100% allocation to this team in the STR, the Availability Rate would update from 16 to 24 hours, even if there are only a total of 2 resources on the team.
Caused by DE59800
Release : 15.9, 15.9.1
Component : CA PPM RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
DE59800 is currently under review by engineering for a resolution.
Workaround: Adjust the allocation to 0% prior to removing the resource from the team. However, there is no workaround to correct the wrong availability rate after the issue has already occurred.