We have new summary log in place on our test enviroment.
The logstream is connected without any errors but it didnt collect any data.
Could you please give me some hint what I should specify to make it "alive".
The apply of Feature PTF SO10098.
There are a number of things you must update to enable this new feature.
Please review the ACTION HOLD for PTF SO10098 for full details, but here is a portion of it:
This feature is delivered disabled. If you are licensed for the IMS option and would like to create IMS transaction summary records, then follow these steps:
1. Define the IMTS log stream. If the IMTS log stream was not already defined in SAMPJCL job INST0045, then reference sample JCL in CNM4BSAM member GSVUIMTS.
2. Update the IMSLOGR (SITE) PARMLIB member by adding the following options:
3. Update the SMFTYPE PARMLIB member to add the new GSVPF036 format module for record type 255:036.
4. Enable the IMS-TSUM-RECORDS schedule event. Alter the interval if you want records at intervals other than 15 minutes. If you are using cold starts for the scheduler, the SCHDIMS (SITE) PARMLIB member will need to be updated to add the new IMS-TSUM-RECORDS event.
The definition can be copied from the distributed SYSTEM library.
5. Update the LGLOOKUP (SITE) PARMLIB member by adding a definition for IMTS, for example:
*Sysname Logname.......... LogStream-Name............|
&SYSNAME IMSLOGR.IMTS &G$SSID..IMSLOGR.IMTS.&SMFID