When on Staffing Telescopic Workspace and updating resource Allocation % on the team details fly-out, the Allocation % value from the above line populates as you move from line to line while flyout remains open.
Using detail flyout for each Staff Member populates the Allocation % value from line above when moving from line to line. It seems like there is a delay before the correct value is loaded.
When there are several resources on a team and trying to update the allocation % for each resource on the detail fly-out it is difficult to know what the original allocation was.
Note that the details for the resource do change and if you click off the allocation cell then go to the next line, the allocations work as expected.
However user does not expect to have to click off the cell when the rest of the details do change as expected when going to the next line.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In the Modern UX, go to the Staffing Workspace using the Menu Navigation
- Switch view to 'Investments to Resources'
- Find a project with at least 6 resources/roles. If there is not one, add some to the project
- Click on the first resource to open the Detail Fly-out
- Change the Allocation % field - do not click off the cell
- With the fly-out still open click on the next resource
Expected Results: The second resource's original Allocation % value shows.
Actual Results: The second resource's Allocation % value shows at first but then updates to match the allocation for the one above that you had updated.