I have a generator that I want to publish data into a second generator.
I create the second generator in the Portal (or in DataMaker) Tried both ways. Once I publish to the generator it no longer shows up in the Portal. It does show in DataMaker.
Steps to re-create:
1. Create a Generator.from the TDM Portal
2. Select a table and verify all the data is valid in the row.
4. Create another Generator from the TDM Portal or you can create it in DataMaker.
5. From DataMaker Publish Data from the first Generator to the second Generator.
6. Go back to the TDM Portal and do a refresh on the Generators and the second Generator where the publishing was to no longer displayed in the Portal.
Release : 4.9
Component : CA Test Data Manager - TDM Web Portal
Generator was set to Data Only.
Data Only Generators cannot be seen in the TDM Portal
To see them again in the Portal, go to Datamaker and edit Data Pool Properties for that Generator and change the Type from Data Only to Normal.