We are implementing a new intake process using a custom investment named NSC Product Features and Roadmaps that launched this week. Features can be entered, but no one can create roadmaps by importing Features.
The steps that occur:
1. Create Roadmap
2. select Import from PPM --> select NSC Product Features
3. select some Features and click ADD
We receive the messages 'Import in progress' and 'Import completed' but no data appears. No error message is received.
I am able to import from Projects or Ideas, but not our custom investments.
Below error was observed in the bg-ca.log
ERROR 2021-02-03 12:03:10,128 [Dispatch RDM_ITEMS_IMPORT : [email protected] (tenant=clarity)] util.InvestmentImportUtil (clarity:user_id:29798531__42A63B13-C1B5-4EE8-9402-E9608C268C68:RDM_ITEMS_IMPORT) Error while processing investment that doesn't have view rights 5052313
Release : 15.9
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
1. Navigate to Administration->Objects and go to the properties of custom investment
2. Uncheck Include In Roadmaps flag and click on Save
3. Check Include In Roadmaps and click Save
4. You should now be able to import Custom Investment instances into Roadmap.